In today's competitive market
Businesses are constantly striving to attract and retain customers. Specifically, food and beverage establishments are always seeking new ways to optimize their operations and sell more to customers. This is where tent cards come in as one of the most effective tools that drinking and dining establishments can use to increase their profits.
Table tents are a visually appealing form of advertising that remain in front of customers while they are seated at a table. Placing tent cards in strategic locations, such as bars, counters, dining tables, waiting areas, and cashiers, can greatly increase the chances of your message reaching customers and resulting in sales.
To optimize their use, it is important to strategically consider the location of the tent card and what it promotes. Generally, it is best to promote items that can be bought on an impulse in the specific location where the customer is. For example, if the card is placed in a bar within a restaurant, promoting drinks would make the most sense versus promoting dessert specials, which are better suited for the dining table.
Table tent printing can benefit a variety of food and beverage service businesses, including:
Bars, Restaurants, Lounges, Grills, Gourmet stores, Food trucks, Coffee shops, Eating events, Gastropubs, Cafeterias, Nightclubs, Steakhouses.
Made from durable 12pt ultra-thick cardstock, our table tents include slits to form an easy-interlocking base available in different sizes and shapes, including 4” x 6”, 4” x 8,” and 5” x 5.5” vertical and 7” x 5” horizontal. You can choose a glossy UV coating or matte finish that suits your branding and style. Our full-color outside printing ensures that your advertising stands out!
- Multiple sizes and shapes available for online ordering
- Stand out with full-color outside table tent printing
- Competitive pricing for tent cards that grab your customers' attention
- Printed on sturdy cardstock with easy-interlocking base.
- Preferred File Format: PDF.
- Accepted File Formats: DOC, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, PUB, PPT.
- Resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color Space: We prefer CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/blacK). If you use RGB, the colors on the print may turn out, in some cases, different than what you're expecting.
- Fonts: Please flatten your documents before sending your file. If you use a special font which our system can not recognize, the document will replace your font with another font in our system.
Need help designing your file? Our design team is here to help! Select the Let us design for you option on the price calculator!
How to Order:
1. Place your custom order now and upload your artwork file later.
2. Run a quote using the price calculator on the right-hand side of this page.
3. After selecting your options, the estimated cost of your order will be displayed.
4. Click on the "Upload Design" link to proceed to the next page where you can upload your files and preview your documents for printing.
5. Once done, add the product to your cart and either continue shopping or proceed to check out to complete your order.