Introducing the simplified Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®)
Service by USPS - the ultimate solution for small businesses looking to effortlessly promote their products and services without the usual cost and hassle associated with direct mail postcards marketing. With EDDM®, you don't need to worry about extensive efforts, high expenses, or even a mailing address. Simply target every single door in your neighborhood at an affordable price, and USPS will deliver your postcards as they make their way through their carrier routes on the specified drop date. It's the perfect way to reach out to prospects without breaking the bank!
The EDDM® Postcards service is available for any company or organization
Aiming to distribute promotions to households and businesses in their neighborhood. It provides a cost-effective means of placing your marketing messages directly into the hands of customers, allowing you to inform them about special offers, weekend sales, or grand openings. EDDM® is especially beneficial for local retail businesses and organizations that rely on walk-in customers and local business support. This service is well-suited for marketing campaigns by arts and theater organizations, attorneys, auto dealers, banks and insurance agents, community groups, dry cleaners, grocery stores, real estate agents, restaurants, and all other local businesses.
We list down five specific benefits you get to enjoy if you choose to incorporate EDDM® postcards in your marketing campaign.
- Small Business Price
With EDDM®, you can mail your postcards and flyers for a much cheaper price compared to traditional direct mailer campaigns. The latter costs an average of 75¢ per piece for the smallest and most basic mailer promotion.
- Deliver BIG EDDM Postcard Sizes
As long as you keep within the postal size guidelines, you can send 8.5"x11" postcards and larger for big impact postcards that stand out in your customers mailbox.
- No Postage Permit Needed
Normally when sending postcard mailing services campaigns, you would need an active postal permit which can cost as much as $450 just to open an account. With EDDM®, you don't need one. USPS provides a special USPS/EDDM® Endicia permit that you can add directly to your mailer designs. This special permit also ensures that your EDDM® mailers are mailed separately from the mass of "circulars" that people are not always fond of.
- No Mailing List Needed
Instead of printing names and addresses, EDDM® utilizes a "simplified addressing" format that targets local postal customers in a radius of up to 5 miles. And because you no longer need to print names and addresses, you can forget all the typical ink-jet printing and labeling hassles.
- Short-Run Mailing Campaigns
Create extensive local mailing campaigns or smaller mailing campaigns to test the water in your neighborhood. The minimum quantity to qualify is just 200 print pieces, but you can send out up to 5,000 pieces per day.
What file formats do you accept when uploading my design?
We accept TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, and PDF files. PSD, PDF, and AI files should be in CMYK color mode to ensure accurate color output. The resolution of your files should be set to 300 dpi, unless stated otherwise.
- Preferred File Format: PDF.
- Accepted File Formats: DOC, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, PUB, PPT.
- Resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color Space: We prefer CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/blacK). If you use RGB, the colors on the print may turn out, in some cases, different than what you're expecting.
- Fonts: Please flatten your documents before sending your file. If you use a special font which our system can not recognize, the document will replace your font with another font in our system.
Need help designing your file? Our design team is here to help! Select the Let us design for you option on the price calculator!
How to Order:
1. Place your custom order now and upload your artwork file later.
2. Run a quote using the price calculator on the right-hand side of this page.
3. After selecting your options, the estimated cost of your order will be displayed.
4. Click on the "Upload Design" link to proceed to the next page where you can upload your files and preview your documents for printing.
5. Once done, add the product to your cart and either continue shopping or proceed to check out to complete your order.